Reblogged by tumblr.viewer
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
Aaron Hill is a disabled boy in Okeechobee who was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date. Once to the location she chose, he was ambushed by Andrew Wheeler and a gang of at least 8 other people. Andrew beat him senseless, held a knife to his throat, And told him he was going to shoot and kill him. This was filmed the whole time, but currently this is the only video I can get a hold of. The video was on Andrew’s facebook and he went around bragging about his crime. He was arrested, but only charged with minor assault and no charges or arrests are being made on the others involved. Some of the others involved have family in the Okeechobee police department and also DCF. One of the parents even destroyed evidence to protect their guilty little brat. So now the Okeechobee Police Department are trying to bury this story because some of the kids have ties to the department. We’re asking everyone to spread this around that we want justice for Aaron, that if anyone has a copy of the video please take it to the media. We need all media outlets to know this is a cover up and we will not accept it. Please download and spread this video. We’re using the hashtag JusticeForAaron.
PLEASE, if you have it, PLEASE make a copy and take it to all media, ALL MEDIA, not just Okeechobee I’m talking surrounding counties. This is extremely important. Aaron and his mother are getting death threats and they deserve justice. We need more people! Okeechobee is a little town run by the Good Ole Boys. Ferguson is allowing them to think this is okay. News channel 25 contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5616942525! We need this to blow up to make this stop. In the wake of Michael Brown and the others that have been hurt by police, we cannot let them bury this like a bunch of crime lords. Their job is to protect us, not protect the guilty from justice. And by the way there’s been ANOTHER unarmed black man killed by police. He was shot in the back and he was complying with police orders. He was also mentally handicapped. This. Needs. To. Stop.
Please, signal boost the HELL out of this. #JusticeForAaron
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
NYPD beat up and arrest teenage girl and her brother in Times Square for no reason.
FUCK. THE. POLICE.
RACIST ARMED THUGS.
What the fuck??????
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
Happening NOW: Thousands of New Yorkers are staging a sit-in in the middle of Times Square chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot” to support the people of #Ferguson. Every 28 hours in the US, a person of color is killed by racist police terror. Rest in Peace to Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Rekia Boyd, Oscar Grant, Ramarley Graham, Amadou Diallo and too many more.
ive seen a lot of videos going around of whats happening in ferguson but i havent seen this one so here
this is just so fucking horrible
how do these people not recognize what they are doing
how do they not see these people as human beings
Please reblog to help this lady
it won’t “ruin your blog” imagine if you were in her shoes
You are a monster if you do not reblog
I am a monster and I do reblog.
Those words are the last words a father’s to his dead daughters who killed by Bashar al-Assad and his supporter army with chemical weapon attack.
Almost 2000 innocent people died at this attack. Most of all, 0-10 years old children. Most of them, killed while they are sleeping. They couldn’t wake up for a new day.
There’s no words to explain this massacres. You don’t have to be a Syrian or Muslim to support this people. This can be happen to you, one day. We don’t know what’s gonna happen to us. Please, share this with everyone. Please.
[NOTE: My english is pretty bad but I hope you’d get it.]
Daughter tells her Dad he’s going to be a Grandpa [x]
When he says “really” ;’)
Never leave this un-reblogged
my heart is not okay.. I’m about to cry
I cried already.
We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.
This is absolutely disgusting! Instead of spending that money to help homeless people, you know some of the weakest members of our society who need the protection the most, they’re installing fucking spikes!? (That btw, you paid for.) And you have to pay to sit on a fucking bench? I’m guessing that money will also go to another horrible idea… I would almost get a load of old couches and dump them everywhere those stupid spikes are.
The thing is, we could solve the homelessness problem, but no, no, we have to terrorize them because showing compassion would only be humane and that is something humanity outgrew ages ago.
holy shit this is so dystopian you’re literally going to stab someone for not having a house to sleep in. And people need to pay to sit on a fucking bench.
I swear if I ever become rich, I’m going to build group homes for the homeless and at least provide a dry, safe, and warm place to rest. with the amount of abandoned buildings we have we could afford to share. this is fucking disgusting and embarrassing.
I’m so ashamed to live here sometimes.
Page 1 of 18